Thursday, September 25, 2014

A warm welcome!

Welcome to my blog talking about FOOD! Yes, be it good or bad food, Asian or Western. I started the idea of writing this blog when my lovely husband suddenly commit to bring me out once a month for "good" food at new restaurant that we never tried before. This means i should at least have the source of writing once a month :)

Not only I'm going to blog about good food in Malaysia but also those we have tried overseas during our vacation. Good food bring good memories. I'm so excited to share and let's begin with the unforgettable beef we have had back in year 2008.

Have you ever tried the beef that melt in your mouth? We did and it was at Takayama, Japan (http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e5900.html). As you can see from the photo below, it was served plain without any seasoning and we just need to cook it on a barbecue pit. We especially love the beef with cube shape, and you ask me why? It's so tender and juicy that it burst out when you bite it and it's flavourful too. We are beef lovers and had tried so many beef in US, Europe and New Zealand, but believe me, none can win over our heart again this. It's the best and unforgettable gastronomy experience for us so far.

The unseasoned beef
 It should be easy to find the restaurant asTakayama is a small town where you can explore it by foot. Just watch out for this restaurant as shown in below picture.
The restaurant at Takayama, Japan

Our rating
Taste: XXXXX
Environment: XXXXX
Price: $$$$$

(p/s: X- lowest, XXXXX -highest)

1 comment: