Tuesday, September 30, 2014

David Brown's restaurant-Penag Hill

My initial impression of David Brown's restaurant at Penang hill was very good. However it turns out to be totally sucks after we tried the dishes there. Why so? The food is not nice at all and the service is even worst.
It was around 5pm that we entered the restaurant with my friends. Some of us was not ready for dinner yet, and I just want to let my daughter have some food since she didn't eat at all during lunch time.

The first bad impression : We asked the waiter if they served any rice dish and the answer is: No we dont, you can go to the food court down there if you want rice.
It implies that high class restaurant doesnt served rice is it? too cheap? What the heck! he is Malaysian and he dont know asian culture like to eat rice meh?
BUT what's more on my nerve is I manage to find the dish with rice after have to go through all the menu mah...see the picture below, Rice with chicken!

Second bad impression: The waiter took 4 or 5 extra plates and utensil, then i told him not need, as my friend they just have the drink and not eating (we are not sharing) . The answer : He insist to put it there and said that maybe they wanna try rudely.
Just because we order only 2 dishes doesnt mean that we wanna share, it was just for my daughter and me!!! hello!!!

Third bad impression :  The food is really sucks for the price that we paid. The main dish each cost RM42 and the spaghetti doesn't taste like usual bolongise i have had..worst than what the pizza hut served. Though the seafood is fresh- the only plus point. The chicken and rice dish, the source is like carbonara source but the broccoli as hard as it never cooked.
Conclusion is : We'll never go back to this restaurant, although the view is very nice as it can oversee the penang island. Really not worth the money spent.


My rating: (X-Worst, XXXXX-Best)
Taste: X
Service:X
Price: $$$$$
Environrment: XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment