Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Miraku-Japanese Restaurant

Last month my husband suggested this Japanese restaurant at G Hotel, Gurney - Miraku. So we give it a try and it was not bad. Er..I wont say it was the best maybe because we didn't order the most expensive dishes or their signature dishes.

Japanese food in penang
Entrance to Miraku Restaurant
We ordered the Sake Sashimi set and the hot pot (forgot the actual name). It was not bad but I complaint that the soup is not very hot as i expected it to be, but the seafood taste inside the soup was just nice. I would consider it a normal taste of Japanese food which doesn't really WOW me, or maybe because our expectation for Japanese food is rather high? Japanese food is rather common in Malaysia/Penang, and I think that's the reason for the high expectation for japanese restaurant.
One good point about this restaurant is the setting of table are very spacious from each other so you dont feel disturb while enjoying your meal. :)
Sake Sashimi set

forgotten the name of this dish :)






My rating :
Taste: XXXX
Service:XXXX
Environment: XXXXX
Price: $$$$
(X-lowest; XXXXX-highest)

No comments:

Post a Comment