Thursday, October 9, 2014

Heaven Gate

The name itself has made me excited, so do the food! We went there at lunch time and they only served set lunch, so we don't have much choices (a slight disappointment at first). I ordered the seafood spaghetti and my husband ordered the chicken dish. The food turns out to be very delicious, way above our expectation and the price is reasonable too.

I like the spaghetti with just nice amount of cheese and not so oily taste. It has such a aromatic smell and the prawn are very fresh. The chicken is awesome too! Tender and not dry. Overall we like the food so much and will sure to come back next time for dinner to try out their a la carte menu. In fact I think they should serve a la carte menu during lunch time too cause their choices of set lunch is really limited.

The romantic environment of Heaven Gate

seafood spaghetti
You can find more info at their fb :https://www.facebook.com/HeavenGatePG

My rating:
Taste: XXXXX
service: XXXX
environment: XXXX
price: $$ (very reasonable for the set lunch menu)

No comments:

Post a Comment