Wednesday, November 5, 2014

MAX GOURMET (美食之家)

I think most of the penang-lang tried Max Gourmet at Gurney Plaza before. This is one of my all time favorite restaurant for Cantonese style cuisine too. The best ever dish you cant find anywhere else is the fried radish cake and the second best is the steamed glutinous rice with chicken. Trust me, order this and you wont get dissapointed. In fact they have so many best dishes that i would recommend like the spicy and sour beehoon soup, steamed keow teow with fish and the duck rice.

There are many people most of the time so if you were planning for a relax meals while chatting with friends, this is not the right restaurant because you will feel the pressure of people standing beside you waiting for table. Unless you went there not during the lunch/dinner time, you will be able to enjoy you food slowly then.



The best fried radish cake ever

Steamed glutinous rice with chicken

Duck rice for my daughter

dumpling soup-not the best though, but for my duaghter
My rating:
Taste: XXXXX
Service : XXXX (very fast)
Environment : XXX (a bit hot)
Price: $$ (very reasonable)

No comments:

Post a Comment